The Uniform Store for Our Lady of the Assumption School is easily located at the school and operated by volunteers for the benefit of our school parents and guardians. The store is CLOSED during the months of May and December. Because the store is operated by volunteers, please be patient in working through your student’s orders.
Initial uniform sales for the coming year occur in late July. Families are notified in advance of the dates to purchase uniforms.
Gray or White Polos ONLY!
Even if you have light blue or navy polos, they will no longer be considered uniform.
Throughout the year the Uniform Store operates per the following:
1 Print order forms from the website or Sycamore, complete the form(s) and include a check or cash with it in an envelope, place the envelope in the locked box on the uniform store door. The order will be filled as soon as possible and sent home with the student.
2 Shop during uniform store weekly hours (closed December & May)
3 Send a pass-a-note to Marianne Baca to schedule an appointment before or after school.
And by appointment
Call the school office at (505) 256-3167
Cash or Check only
1.) Payment for special orders must be made prior to orders being placed.
2.) All uniforms must be purchased through the OLA uniform store, not an outside retailer. Families who choose to work with our retailer will need to complete orders through them at cost.
3.) Please be advised refunds &/or exchanges will only be given on items with tags attached, unwashed, unworn. Items must be in resale condition. If items do not meet these requirements, only used clothing price credit will be given at $5.00 per item.
4.) The OLA uniform store is NOT a custom clothing store; therefore, any alterations to the standard fit are the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
5.) The uniform store will no longer sell the following items: jackets, sweatshirts, light blue & navy polos, knee-high socks. If your student have these items AND they are in good condition (stain free, fit properly, and non-faded) then your student may continue to wear them. Non OLA jackets and sweatshirts can be worn ONLY outside the classroom.
Items you will need:
|Jr. K &
Items you MAY need/ Optional:
- Spirit Wear shirt
- V-neck pull over sweater
- Long Sleeve Polos
- Adjustable Elastic magnet clasp belt
- Plaid OLA hair accessories
Items you will need that can be purchased on your own:
- Knee high white or navy socks
- Solid white or navy tights
- Plain, solid black, white or navy Crew length socks
- Shorts to be worn under jumpers and skirts (no leggings under skirts & jumpers)
- Plain Brown, Black, Navy Belt (no trim, insignia, or decoration)
- Plain navy, white or Hair tone colored hair accessories (no sparkles or glitter)
- Black, Brown, Blue or White athletic shoes with black, brown, white, or navy shoe laces;
- We know it is hard to find solid colored athletic shoes, especially for younger children, so please look for shoes with as little decoration as possible in Brown, Blue, Black or White.
- NO neon shoe laces
- NO dress shoes, shoes must be acceptable for physical activity
Regular school day attire is always an option
- Solid blue or black pants or capris (no leggings)
- Solid blue or black jeans (no designs/embroidery, stretch, skinny or cargo style)
- Girls may wear solid blue or black denim skirts (no designs/embroidery)
- T-shirt that recognizes OLA school or OLA activity
- Official OLA spirit wear t-shirt
- OLA sports/athletics, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, OLA clubs, etc.
Uniform Store Price List:
|Shirts||Short Sleeve Youth
Short Sleeve Adult
Long Sleeve Youth
Long Sleeve Adult
|Shorts||Pull-up JK & K only
|Pants||Pull-up JK & K only
|Jumpers||1st – 4th||$35|
|Skirts||5th – 8th||$35|
|PE Uniform (5th – 8th)||Shirt
- The OLA uniform store is not a custom clothing store; therefore any alterations to the standard fit are the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- Any items purchased can be exchanged or returned within 30 days ONLY. Please be advised that refunds &/or exchanges will only be given on items with tags attached, unwashed, unworn, and unlabeled. If items do not meet these requirements, only used clothing price credit will be given ($5 per item).
- The uniform store will no longer sell the following items; jackets, sweatshirts. If your student(s) have these items AND they are in good condition (stain free, fit appropriately, and non-faded) then your student(s) can continue to wear them.
- The OLA uniform store is provided in attempt to keep the cost of uniforms as low as possible. The store DOES NOT make a profit on the sale of items. The store is going into the fourth year of transition from one manufacturer to another, and we appreciate everyone’s patience during this process. Due to this transition, sizes and fits from one manufacturer to another DO NOT always match; therefore it is very important your student(s) try on clothing BEFORE purchase.