Thank you for taking the time to inquire about our school. OLA faculty and staff pledge to you and our students our sincere commitment to offer a Catholic education rich in Catholic identity, with a strong focus on moral values, leadership opportunities, and academic excellence. OLA has a commitment to the lifelong process of learning about our Catholic faith, academic challenges, responsible behavior, and community service. OLA is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and the Archdiocese of Santa Fe. Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School is a wonderful place for your children, as students, to build their foundation for life.
What do our parents say about our school?
- My child has always been challenged academically, and spiritually.
- Good Catholic Education with a small family type atmosphere
- OLA is a great community and school
- Our family has been satisfied with the high academic and Christ like behavior standards.
- Small school, family atmosphere. Safer than most public schools.
- Family environment
- We love the mission statement of the school, the close-knit family atmosphere
- Quality of education that is faith-based. Completely different environment than public schools.
- Great class sizes, Great leadership, Aftercare, After school clubs, Community feel
- My Kids are Thriving and enjoy school.
- The school and principal are doing great things. I can see the school doing great things.
- Great communication, safety, catholic identity
- Academic standards are excellent, friendly teachers, high Catholic identity, and safe learning.
- Good staff. Safe campus. Great learning environment.
(Actual Statements from parents)